We undertake to collect, use and store your personal data in a safe manner.
We undertake to use your personal data only for the intended purposes.
We undertake to inform you on the manner in which we use and forward your data.
Which of your personal data are going to be collected?
Personal data that we collect are related to the intended collection purpose. In most cases, they include personal data such as:
- name and surname, personal identification number, address, e-mail, date of birth, signature, contact data.
How are we going to use the collected data?
ŽUTI MAČAK uses your personal data for a variety of purposes, including the following:
- for preliminary activities which are necessary for the conclusion of the contract;
- for the purpose of concluding and executing the contract on the use of our products and services;
- for the purpose of meeting the legal obligations in conformity with the positive legal regulations;
- for providing you with a feedback on your inquiries and complaints;
- for sending you promotional materials on our products and services. We will only do this if you grant your explicit consent. Legal justification for sending promotional notifications on our products and services is that you have expressed your unequivocal consent for using your data for said purposes. You are in constant control of your data, hence you are entitled to unsubscribe from further promotional notifications in the same way as when you granted your consent.
- Your data will be kept within our company and our trusted third parties, except in the cases when disclosure is mandated by law, e.g. to state authorities and law enforcement agencies.
- Some of our trusted partners with which we share your personal data include our affiliated companies. Our legitimate interest in such transfer of data is to provide you with a better and more comprehensive service. Since we are responsible for your personal data, we always make sure that your data remain protected and safe on transfer.
How long are we going to keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for a period required for the fulfilment of statutory obligations, contract or in conformity with the intended collection purpose.
Your personal data used for promotional notifications will be kept for the period of duration of your consent.
What rights do I have concerning my personal data?
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, you are entitled to the following:
- Access to your personal data by filing the request for access
- Correcting, deleting or restricting the processing of your personal data, if it is justifiable
- Transfer of data
- Right to object
Detailed information on the categories of personal data, purpose of collecting and legal grounds, and your rights can be found in our Ordinance on the method of collecting and use of personal data, which is available on our website at the following link: GDPR ordinance
In order to exercise your rights, contact us at:
ŽUTI MAČAK d.o.o., Zagreb, Palmotićeva 23
by e-mail: email@example.com